3.1 times the weight loss than diet and exercise alone
Safe and effective weight loss solution
Over 220,000 placements worldwide
Now FDA approved
What is ORBERA™ (weight loss balloon)?
- Comprehensive two-part program designed to provide effective, motivating results that you can see. With ORBERA™ patients on average lose 3.1 times the weight they would with diet and exercise along.
- Starts with a soft balloon placed in your stomach for six months to reinforce proper portion control.
- The ORBERA weight loss balloon takes up space in your stomach helps you eat smaller meals.
- The weight loss balloon is temporarily placed in your stomach for six months without surgery or any incisions.
- Patients will receive coaching from a team of experts, which may include a dietician, psychologist, and exercise physiologist. Coaching continues after balloon is removed at six months for a total of 12 months
<h4>Hear from our Doctors</h4>
- Placement and removal is a non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative. The thin and deflated ORBERA™ weight loss balloon is placed into the stomach. It is then filled with saline until it’s about the size of a grapefruit. The procedure typically takes about 20-30 minutes so you can go home the very same day
- At six months, the weight loss balloon is removed in the same way it was placed. Through a non-surgical procedure done under a mild sedative, it is deflated first then removed .
What to Expect
- The weight loss is rapid with the majority of weight loss typically occurring in the first three months of treatment
- On average patients lost 3.1 times the weight loss of diet and exercise alone
- The adjustments to your eating habits and your continued efforts to stay active will greatly influence your results.
- After six months with the ORBERA™ two-part program, people lost an average 3.1x the weight patients lost with diet & exercise alone.
- Proven to keep the weight off even after the balloon is removed.
- A more than 20 year history of helping thousands of people lose weight.
- More than 220,000 ORBERA™ balloons have been distributed worldwide in over 80 countries.
- With the FDA approval of ORBERA™, patients now have a safe and effective treatment option.
- Austin, TX: Apollo Endosurgery, Inc.